Thursday, June 28, 2012

Awkward City

Since I'm in the market to buy a new camera, I ended up borrowing one from a co-worker for a week so I could take it for a test run. He had left his vacation pictures on the SD card and I secretly looked at them- even though I told him I hadn't. For me, seeing coworkers in their vacation pictures is like running into an old teacher at the grocery store or the mall, some people just belong in one area of your life (maybe I would be a bit more desensitized if I had facebook, but then I'd be hella creepy and I'd poke everyone and their mom). 

To make things even more awkward, I returned it to him and we joked about taking pictures of me after work with another coworker "art directing". It was no joke. Since that day, our page views have spiked due to the guy in my office slowly discovering I have a fashion blog, but hey, at least they'll know more about the wild world of white blazers.

Whatever, here are my awkward pictures and proof I don't brush my hair for work. It's my shtick, you'll get used to it - I promise.

style tip: laughing masks awkwardness


My shirt is from urban outfitters (actual brand is Sparkle and Fade) and it's actually one of my better summer shirts that I can pull off for work. It's light and breezy, but still covered up enough so it doesn't violate any HR dress codes. My pants are Rachel Roy from the Bay, my shoes are Zara and my all-time favourite every day/every night bag is from Roots. I recently learned that Susie Sheffman from eluxe.com designed it!

2 comments:

  1. I must say that you have a fantastic photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artistic. Whoever directed this did a great job.

    ReplyDelete