Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Reincarnated Floral Maxi

I was having some Dim Sum withdrawals from my travels in Hong Kong so we decided to go to Kowloon in Balwin Village for brunch. I always end up ordering too much with Dim Sum, so instead of fighting it, I wore a loose denim tank and an elastic-waisted maxi skirt for extendability. 

The skirt used to be a maxi dress that landed into my donation pile, however, a friend suggested I cut above the bust elastic to transform it into a skirt. I made her do it for me, and the result turned out to be wonderful and my old dress got a new life!

Cheeeeeese

My forehead is going to be full of wrinkles when I'm older, I think I might just need better sunglasses?



Wearing a DIY maxi skirt (similar here), American Apparel denim top (here) , Club Monaco necklaces (I like this one too), TopShop sandals, Joe Fresh sunglasses, Roots bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment