Friday, August 3, 2012

Rose Gold

Rocking the rose gold in a work outfit with my new flats I picked up during a recent trip to New York. I love the look of a collared dress shirt and pretty skirt, the skirt look a little less feminine and more business for the office when they're paired together.

Anyone else having issues with their plants during this humidity wave? My tomatoes are turning black at the bottom!




Also, I just downloaded Adobe Lightroom so hopefully I can change the size of the pictures better without the weird lines!

Chambray button-up from J. Crew (similar), Skirt from Ann Taylor Loft, rose gold choker from H&M (wish I had this one), ring from TopShop, glasses are DKNY, and shoes are Salvatore Ferragamo (here and was a definite work investment)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ferragamos!

    You're adorable. You watering plants is even MORE adorable.

    ReplyDelete