Friday, September 28, 2012

Lucite Heels

Leave it to Prada transform the clear stripper heel to something cool and fashionable. I came across the blog "this chick's got style" via "what do I wear" and saw the perfect Prada clear heels.

Yara does have wicked style (her blog name doesn't lie) and pairs them with a full skirt and a vintage rocker tee and a swoon-worthy PS11 bag in my favourite colour of the season - burgundy. Yeah, I'm hella jealous.
Image via this chick's got style
As soon as I saw these shoes, however, I spent a few work hours tracking them down and finally found them on bluefly on sale! With Prada though, even a sale price tag is out of budget sometimes. I don't have any more room for splurges this year, but am open to early Diwali presents ;)
$430 - $530 - Images via Bluefly
I also found some other non-stripper clear heel options that may tickle your fancy and your budget!

Top Left: Jeffery Campbell via solestruck $120
Top Right: Stella via the outnet $144
Bottom Left: pony lucite flats via pixie market $89
Bottom Right: Prada via Bluefly $380

No comments:

Post a Comment