I'm excited to try some easy side dishes below. What's on your table this weekend?
|Muffin Pan individual potato gratin via Martha Stewart|
Maple glazed roasted acorn squash via Spoon Fork Bacon
New happenings and sales this week! This weekend, be thankful for some online deals and check out the fashion happenings below.
- On Wednesday, October 3rd, J. Crew opened a large 9000 square foot store in the Eaton Centre for both the ladies and fellas
- On Thursday, October 4rd, H&M and Anna Dello Russo collaborated and created a colourful and affordable collection of accessories and footwear. Check out the collection here.
- On Thursday, October 4rd, Topshop opened its flagship store (including Topman!) at the Bay located at Yonge and Queen. On October 18th, the second Topman store in Canada will open on Vancouver's Granville Street. This weekend, until October 8th, get 25% off of your Topshop order by shopping at the Bay online. The discount will automatically be deducted.
- October 5th, Ann Taylor is set to open its first international store in the Eaton Centre. Petite working ladies rejoice! It will feature a full range of women's apparel, accessories and footwear. The second location at the Yorkdale location will open mid-November.
- Until October 8th, GAP is having a sale. Receive 30% off your online order using the coupon code GAPCCOLOUR or save up to 40% off by purchasing in-store. I've got my eye on this cute polka dotted sweated. Banana Republic is having a similar 30% off online sale. Use the coupon code BRCTHANKS.
- On October 11th, The Bay's Fashion Director, Suzanne Timmins, will be discussing Fall 2012 trends from 6-8pm. RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the long weekend! Let us know what you're up to.