Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Transition Time

I spent the majority of last week cleaning out my closet in anticipation of making room for my cardigans, wool dresses, and sweaters for fall. However, I realized there were a few items I purchased during the sale season late summer that I'm not ready to pack away yet, but the cool weather doesn't really permit for shorts, sandals and maxis. I decided while there's still no snow, I could transition my summer pieces with fall items so that I can wear them a little bit longer!

This is how I decided to wear my maxi dress last Thursday for the Diplo concert at the Hoxton. A good leather jacket and short leather boots go a long way, while the PS1 is a dream, a burgundy bag is a really good way to incorporate some fall trends.

What do you think? What are some good ways you've thought about keeping your summer wardrobe last longer?

Transitioning the summer maxi to fall
created via polyvore



Sleeveless dress / Leather aviator jacket, $960 / River Island black shoes, $48 / Proenza Schouler leather shoulder bag / Pamela Love antique silver jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment