Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Boots: Casual Friday to the Weekend

If anyone knows me, you know that I LOVE Roots. The leather items are great quality, they're built to last and it's not terribly expensive - plus they're Canadian! (I also love all things Canadian).

I have two Roots bags, but right now I'm hardcore stalking these boots. I'm waiting for their annual customer appreciation sale but I face a daily conundrum of just wanting to buy it right f***ing now.

Hi Top Tribe // Western Riding Boot
So, to distract me from dropping some full price dollas, I'm planning some outfits so that as soon as they come to my doorstep I'll be ready. One outfit for work and one for play. What do you think? How would you wear them?
Roots Boots - Casual Friday to the Weekend
Miss Selfridge printed shirt / Oversized knit cardigan, $40 / AllSaints leather jacket / Helmut Lang maxi skirt, $200 / H&M skinny leg jeans, $32 / Roots high top shoes / Roots leather western boots / DANNIJO long crystal necklace / Yellow gold jewelry, $74 / Yellow gold jewelry / Balenciaga Sphinx Short Sleeves Tee-Shirt Black

 first image via roots & second via polyvore



11 comments:

  1. amazing!
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea of pairing the lace ups with the jersey skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this looks :) maybe we will follow each other ? KISS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfits!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back on GFC. Want to follow each other on Bloglovin as well?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that casual friday outfit. Those boots are amazing. I just started following your blog. :)

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog and enter my $375 handbag giveaway.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Love the handbag you're giving away!

      Delete