Tuesday, November 13, 2012

In My Friend's Clothes

I love borrowing my friend's clothes - its like buying new stuff without actually buying it. I borrowed this heather grey dress/shirt (dress on her, shirt on me) from one of my best friends and wore it out to eat on Sunday but don't worry I was extra careful to avoid any spillage. I love the sleeves and the fact its secretly a sweatshirt mwahahaha.

With these pictures you'd think I went out for dinner, but the stupid sun sets so early, it was actually after a late-ish birthday lunch for my fav person on the internet - Kat.

Also, check out my new haircut! Tyler from The Alcorn Salon cut it last week. The wind is kinda blowing my new front blunt bangs everywhere, but what do you think?

jacket: micheal kors (also wore it here) // dress: white crow // jeans: levi's // belt: zara // watch: bcbg // purse: bridge+bardot vintage (also wore it here) // shoes: lanvin
ditching the jacket to strike a pose for y'all
sweaty Lanvins (DIY idea: get these Shoemint flats and add gold pieces to the bow!)
accessorize!
fashion tip: baggy sweatshirts are awesome to hide post meal bloating

Hey You, Get the Look!








24 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this look! So inspiring!

    Dear, I'm following you also on Bloglovin now, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your hair!!! It's sooo gorgeous and thick! And it's sooo much fun sharing clothes!

    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude! it takes hella long to blow dry even AFTER Tyler thinned it out but it's a change from my old boring look!

      Delete
  3. great look! I love your hair ♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting and very inspiring these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha that last pic is hilarious! And I'd be borrowing that dress from my friend too - gorgeous! :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater! the red shoes complete the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get these flats! I love the detail you added to the shoes. Cute blog!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! Those flats are lovely!


    Please stop by my blog and leave a comment on my latest post!

    p.s. I am your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!

    GTBB,
    Bad Joan
    http://blog.badjoan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The smiling photo is the best! Great casual outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool look. I like the grey shirt and it is well complemented with the red shoes. Nice style!


    how to clip in hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love the jacket and shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shoes and totally agree about the post-meal baggy shirts!


    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes
    My 300 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete