Monday, November 5, 2012

Singing in the Rain


I know we're all sick of rain talk, but this weekend I figured that next time there were some thundershowers (I hope there's never a hurricane again) I would be prepared with some cute rain gear to off balance my wet frizzy hair and face full of mascara.

I bought a nice rain coat (you want to invest in this item since it'll last for years and you want to be able to wear it to work as well as on the weekends), a bright umbrella, some printed rain boots and accessories that won't get wrecked with a splash of water.


Singing in the Rain

Coat // Volatile wellington rubber boots // Marc by Marc Jacobs nylon handbag // Toy Watch pink jewelry, $275 // StormStar Golf Umbrella Maroon, $24

4 comments:

  1. Love these pieces:)! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #16! Check out my blog if you'd like!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete